Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

This is how Keeba shows me he wants to eat

Melody Waara

Spotlight Savannahs
That is awesome! I trained my babies (normally 3-4 SVs at a time) to meow for me when hungry (or just wanting food), and I'd singsong "kitty symphony?" and I'd feed them after they'd meow and hold it, each one of them holding a meow at the same time. ..The SV's are crazy smart.. it was hilarious to the humans of the household to hear the melodic meowing for their meals. :3

M

MK Anderson

That is awesome! I trained my babies (normally 3-4 SVs at a time) to meow for me when hungry (or just wanting food), and I'd singsong "kitty symphony?" and I'd feed them after they'd meow and hold it, each one of them holding a meow at the same time. ..The SV's are crazy smart.. it was hilarious to the humans of the household to hear the melodic meowing for their meals. :3
LOL he meows at me enough! showing me and tapping on things he wants is much easier on the ears hahahah... they are crazy smart for sure...:)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Housekeeper?? That's a fancy name for your significant other! .. or at least that's how it is in my house. ;) (I kid, I kid..)
Oh LOL LOL LOL. My SO is the reason we need a housekeeper! I told him when he proposed that if he wanted me to marry him, he would have to hire someone to pick up after him cause I wasn't his mamma or his nanny. The man is a total slob. When we first started dating and I went to his condo, there was sentient mold growing in his bathroom. I kid you not. That green stuff had language skills. And he is a physician, which in my feeble mind meant that he would be an advocate of cleanliness. I refused to sit on any surface in his condo for fear that I'd catch something:sick:

Sunny

Loyal Servant
I love the show-me bit!

Unfortunately, you can't graduate from the SV academy with honors until you are able to do this without being shown.

This is what Ra looks like when he's doing the stare down. He will position himself in my line of sight and if that doesn't work, he will walk up to me, chirp once, then trot away stopping a dozen feet to turn around and stare.

Attachments