Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Thomas Morgan - breeder reputation

L8Apex

Savannah Child
Anyone ever hear of Thomas Morgan? I've been communicating with a few breeders (including him) and his price is far below what everyone else is asking. Might be legit but it definitely raised a flag.
Also his ad reads that he's in NC but he is in OR (he told me its due to a job change). Flag 2

Figure I could use this resource to help determine weather or not to proceed.

Here is the link to his ad.
http://www.felines4us.com/Kittens/Savannahforsale.aspx
949 232-1492 thomasmorgand57@gmail.com <- Ill put this here so it can be grabbed in a future search

Thanks
David

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Felines4Us is a weird classified website as there ARE some legit ads but also some scams. I agree with your concerns about Thomas Morgan, I've not heard of him but $500 is a very low price for a Savannah kitten. What generation are the kittens supposed to be? If they were outcrossed F7As then it might be reasonable...

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
Start googling things like the phone number. The email address. Lots of pets for sale.
That phone number is also associated to a "David Gentry" that sells english bulldogs, and the email is seperately linked to english bullldog and german shepherd puppy sales on all sorts of sites. The puppy ads are from texas, colorado, etc. Seems a bit suspicious. Also 949 is a California area code(south California at that), and while he could be from there, the ad is from NC and he says hes in oregon.

L8Apex

Savannah Child
Yup, I did a search on his name and number. Found all the bulldog pages and thought that he might be running a mill. After talking with him today I'm not comfortable so I'll be moving on.
Btw he said he had 2 F1s at 500 each and that he would ship via Uship which was included in the 500. SMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk