Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Those With Instragram (seller doesn't have a website)

jayely1

Savannah Child
So this interesting seller has new cats fairly often and I think owns a Zoo.. Her instragram name is "Mimisexoticworld". She sells her F2 males for $3,000. It's tempting, she sent multiple videos of her and the cat.. Obviously she's not the most professional.. Let me know what you guys think..

jayely1

Savannah Child
And this is the breeder i'm looking at as well.

http://www.savannahseattle.com/

The Mom is Cypress (F1) and the dad is Cooper (F6).
Opinions on those? I just want to be assured since the kitten is a male, that he will at least be a decent sized cat.. It would be pretty disappointing if he was only 15lbs or under. Not that that's all I care about, but for the price time It certainly does play a role in my selection.

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
So this interesting seller has new cats fairly often and I think owns a Zoo.. Her instragram name is "Mimisexoticworld". She sells her F2 males for $3,000. It's tempting, she sent multiple videos of her and the cat.. Obviously she's not the most professional.. Let me know what you guys think..
This is a known scammer selling very sick cats, some have died and the others act feral. Do NOT perpetuate her selling cats!!!

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
And this is the breeder i'm looking at as well.

http://www.savannahseattle.com/

The Mom is Cypress (F1) and the dad is Cooper (F6).
Opinions on those? I just want to be assured since the kitten is a male, that he will at least be a decent sized cat.. It would be pretty disappointing if he was only 15lbs or under. Not that that's all I care about, but for the price time It certainly does play a role in my selection.
They are a good responsible breeder, but as a good responsible breeder they can’t guarantee physical size. They can only tell you what past kittens have looked like.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
There are no size guarantees. Getting a Savannah means you want a cat who is highly intelligent, playful and interactive. There is no such thing as an SV who is small in personality - they are all big that way. If you are buying for size, and will be disappointed with 12lb cat, you might be better off getting a dog.