Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Tink's new outdoor tree

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
I wanted an outdoor tree or perch for Tink to use on the pool deck instead of climbing the pool cage. I purchased 2 Kitty Play Centers for $15.00 each,from Sport Pet Designs &. created my own design. Attached are photos of Tink on it and what she was looking at. 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Awesome. Kind of off topic, but does Tink go crazy when he sees rabbits? Kovu about looses his mind when he sees them in the backyard, which is quite frequently. lol

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
All she did was stare at the rabbit. We have a lot of lizards ( geckos) that she goes after. I felt I needed something she could climb and lay down on and save the screens. Sue

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
When we were in Florida there were lizards EVERYWHERE. I thought about how much exercise Kovu could get if we lived there, cause I'm sure he'd go crazy trying to catch them!

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
Somewhere else I have a picture of my Scottish Fold with a lizard. Both were scared to death and did not know what to do. I had enough time to find the camera, take pictures, call my husband to come in and look at CJ, then catch the lizard and let it go outside. Tink was asleep and missed it all. Sue

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Bahahaha how funny! I can handle lizards. Now if Kovu ever comes in with a grasshopper, I might die. lol And I LOVE Scottish Folds! They are so cute!