Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

tkymasters - NOT part of Savannah Cat Rescue

admin

Paige
Staff member
This guy, tkymasters, was removed from this forum, for being inappropriate

He is now on YouTube, soliciting people to give him their F1's because he is part of Savannah Cat Rescue and can rehab and rehome...

PLEASE do not be suckered in by this guy...he is not part of Savannah Rescue...he talks about F1's, saying that they will hurt you when they get BIG...

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Has anyone made a rebuttal to post on YouTube?

It would be good for the rescue to make their presence known and to state that this person is not affiliated and doesn't speak or act for the rescue. Also having a lawyer send this joker a cease and desist letter to stop misrepresenting the rescue might be worth it.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Thanks! Yes, you have supported SV Rescue and we appreciate this. I think we are trying to identify the person to be able to properly address this. I don't know how easy it will be via Youtube to do that...

I think we need to ensure that people know that they can verify who works for Savannah Rescue..the home page of www.svrescue.com does mention team members. If the person representing themselves as part of our team does not match those names, you should question them!

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I haven't watched the video, don't want him to get more hits, but I wonder if he's simply trying to get some free early generation savannahs for himself as pets or to re-sell. Just a thought, not an accusation.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks! Yes, you have supported SV Rescue and we appreciate this. I think we are trying to identify the person to be able to properly address this. I don't know how easy it will be via Youtube to do that...

I think we need to ensure that people know that they can verify who works for Savannah Rescue..the home page of www.svrescue.com does mention team members. If the person representing themselves as part of our team does not match those names, you should question them!

Where on the site is the list of team members?

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
The homepage ...the first words on www.svrescue.com say:
"Savannah Rescue is a volunteer service headed up by two Savannah breeders, Kristine Alessio and Brigitte Cowell, with an additional core group of volunteers. We take responsibility for Savannahs that have fallen through the cracks. Currently, our core group includes: MaryJo M, Nikki LaCrosse, Joyce P, Elena C, Paige H, Pam F and Teresa A."

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
The homepage ...the first words on www.svrescue.com say:
"Savannah Rescue is a volunteer service headed up by two Savannah breeders, Kristine Alessio and Brigitte Cowell, with an additional core group of volunteers. We take responsibility for Savannahs that have fallen through the cracks. Currently, our core group includes: MaryJo M, Nikki LaCrosse, Joyce P, Elena C, Paige H, Pam F and Teresa A."

That'll teach me to get distracted by all the pretty Savannah pictures. :confused::big grin: