Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toilet training

Schiff24

Savannah Kitten
Hi I have a male Savannah f3 that is almost 4 months old. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to toilet train their Savannah? His name is biscuit, he sleeps in his pen at night. I would love to toilet train him but not sure how to get started. I have purchases "citikitty" .

Just wanted some feed back.
Thanks!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
There have been a couple of threads about toilet training cats on the forum. If you go to the Home page and type in 'toilet train' in the search box you should be able to find links to them. I have never attempted it myself, and based on previous threads here there has been success with some but not with others.

Renee

Savannah Super Cat
I wish you luck! I tried with my ragdoll and never quite got there. Savannahs are very intelligent and may be better at it.

After so many toilet clogs (don't use clumping litter) I gave up. Let us know if it works, that'd be awesome!

Savannah Mama

Site Supporter
Hi I have a male Savannah f3 that is almost 4 months old. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to toilet train their Savannah? His name is biscuit, he sleeps in his pen at night. I would love to toilet train him but not sure how to get started. I have purchases "citikitty" .

Just wanted some feed back.
Thanks!

I have some information, but I could not send you a message. If you like some help send me a message and I will send you how I trained all 3 of my Savannahs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schiff24

Savannah Kitten
I have some information, but I could not send you a message. If you like some help send me a message and I will send you how I trained all 3 of my Savannahs.

Having trouble figuring out how to send you a private message! I started following your page.

Schiff24

Savannah Kitten

Having trouble figuring out how to send you a private message! I started following your page.