Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Tree question

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
It's a very cute tree, but I would use it for small kittens only :)

It won't last long with an adult cat using it.

Have you looked at Petsmart? They have some very sturdy trees that are attractive and reasonably priced.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Yes, sorry I forgot to mention the forum as there are not just a great assortment of what others have done, but also a pretty good collection of links which I'm sure includes what I posted.

Alex

Savannah Super Cat
I have a $50 budget ... and live in an apartment, so that complicates things a bit. I've searched through the archives, but most of those ideas are beyond what I can spend.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Hey Alex, I might hunker down for a while until you can expand your budget a bit. Cyro will have just as much fun with some boxes taped together as a proper tree, just hang tight until the right tree and your budget align.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
I found Zeddie's for $50, but it was from someone who was getting rid of it because their cat didn't need it. You could keep an eye on local listings like Craigslist or Kijiji