Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uk Savannah cats chat

frances

Savannah Super Cat
Yes that is very nice and it is great help and support when in need!
But I was thinking that it would be nice to have a sort of UK Savannah club... to exchange tips and help:paw:
Thank you

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yes that is very nice and it is great help and support when in need!
But I was thinking that it would be nice to have a sort of UK Savannah club... to exchange tips and help:paw:
Thank you

I believe there is one already...Jo from Sonnenblume will be on later and you can ask her...

admin

Paige
Staff member
Or...we can start a sub forum here for UK savannah cat owners...is that what you were asking?

frances

Savannah Super Cat
Yes, maybe that would be nice and helpful if you need some UK addresses for stuff, food or people looking after cats when one away, and so on...
I am actualyy thinking i could look after people savannah cats when they go away...

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yes, maybe that would be nice and helpful if you need some UK addresses for stuff, food or people looking after cats when one away, and so on...
I am actualyy thinking i could look after people savannah cats when they go away...

Sounds good Frances...I will create it later today...perhaps you would be able to keep an eye on that forum, since you are from the UK?

Sonnenblume

Site Supporter
Hi Frances, it is a good idea for anything UK specific, which Paige will facilitate :)

But for most general advice, there is a wealth of knowledge throughout this forum, from some of the most dedicated SV owners and breeders you could wish for.