Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unexpected meeting of the kitties

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
So I didn't plan on having my two 3 year old DSH kitties meet Fitz until this weekend. I accidentally left the door open a smidge and they wandered in. When there wasn't immediate hissing and swatting I decided to let it play out. And of course I videoed it!! Experienced SV servants please let me know your opinion on how this played out. Also I knew Charlotte would be the pissy one.. She's cranky lol

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Haha yeah, your kitties are 10000 times better than Zeddie with any animal, ever. It took 5 weeks for her to get used to Thor

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Damn Sam. I sure wish mine were that good with each other. They will ALL be ok in time. :)
Well Yay!!! That's a great thing to hear lol I was rather shocked it went so well. It makes me want to just open the door and let them all roam wherever but I know I can't and I won't. Soon I can though!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Haha yeah, your kitties are 10000 times better than Zeddie with any animal, ever. It took 5 weeks for her to get used to Thor
yay yay yay!!! I think the fact that Fitz didn't hiss one time is great! And he laid down all calm like even after Charlotte hissed at him.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
He is being a nice gentleman. Trying to tell her, "I don't wanna fight ...just wanna be friends."

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
I can't imagine how big he is going to get. He is only 6 months old and they are 3 years. He is bigger than Charlotte already and matches Kinsler is size but is about 3 pounds lighter.