Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

UpDate On Elsa

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Being out of town so much with work, I have not had time to update things on Elsa. She is doing great!

Elsa-1.JPG Elsa-4.JPG Elsa-2.JPG Elsa-3.JPG
Playing on her Cat Tree... Always a favorite activity.

Elsa-5.JPG Elsa-6.JPG Elsa-8.JPG
Catching up on her Grooming while relaxing on the couch.

Elsa-7.JPG
And always time to stop to see what is on TV.

An update on our moving, We are definitely moving to St. Louis, MO area, Actually will be one of the communities to the west of St. Louis, west of St. Louis Country. I have been actively working to find a house. Found 2 different houses and went to put a contract on one, and it just sold 2 hours before, followed up to the 2nd and it sold as well... Back to starting over now... I have 3 houses to look at this week, and I hope that there will be one that I can put a contract on for a quick closing...

Mean while, when I am out of town Elsa has been boarded at her Vet, and they love her there, they take her out and play with her, and she actually plays fetch with them. As for Jake, being quite senior, when I am on a standard week (3 or 4 days) I put a buffet of food and a couple gallons of water for him and he stays at home. He is one of the few dogs I know that can regulate his own eating habits and not over eat. As for me, during the work week, I have been living in a hotel (with only one laptop). Work is going well, and they are happy with my work, and I am really loving the work that I am doing.

Please keep us in your prayers in fact that we have a good, fast, expedient move.​

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I can't believe how grown up Elsa is. I know you are anxious to have a permanent place for Jake and Elsa. They must miss you and each other. Best of luck to you as you search for a house. I hope you find one soon and that all goes quickly in the closing.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I can't believe how grown up Elsa is. I know you are anxious to have a permanent place for Jake and Elsa. They must miss you and each other. Best of luck to you as you search for a house. I hope you find one soon and that all goes quickly in the closing.

Elsa certainly has grown, but she is still a Kitten at heart... I think she shares the same energy source as Atticus... LOL, when their batteries run low, they have a built in Quick Charger.... Energizer should have used the Savannah rather than a Bunny...

Yeah... I hope so... I have 3 more houses this week... I find a house that I really like, but it is a short sale (preapproved), so hopefully we can go pretty fast with it if it is as good as the pictures show...

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Elsa looks great, John! Ditto what Deborah says. Best of luck finding a home soon for you and your "kids"!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I'm glad to hear that Elsa and Jake have adjusted well to their new schedule while you commute out of town to work. I will keep my fingers crossed that you find a great home, and quickly!!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I'm glad to hear that Elsa and Jake have adjusted well to their new schedule while you commute out of town to work. I will keep my fingers crossed that you find a great home, and quickly!!

Yeah... this commute is killing plus, it is costing me a mint... Tomorrow going to go looking at houses again... I have 3 scheduled. Not sure if the agent wants to do all 3 tomorrow, or 1 or 2 on Friday...

admin

Paige
Staff member
John, Elsa looks wonderful! Glad to hear you will be looking for houses and fingers crossed you find one quickly..

Rafiki

Site Supporter
John, why don't you put Elsa to work screening potential homes via the internet? She has spent so much time on the computer already that I am sure that she has mad skills. Just drop a laptop off at the vet's.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
John, why don't you put Elsa to work screening potential homes via the internet? She has spent so much time on the computer already that I am sure that she has mad skills. Just drop a laptop off at the vet's.

LOL... Great idea.. But they don't have WiFi!