Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Use caution when looking at these...cuteness will overload senses!

Tigitodwitz

Savannah Super Cat
1. Kittens from when my baby Captain had babies. That was so much fun for me. She actually decided she wanted to jump into the second story cat tree house to have them! What a good mom! Lol luckily I was home, I actually was supposed to go to Miami that day and got in a fight with my boyfriend when I told him I didnt want to go. Shortly after he left she started giving birth and one of them would've rolled off if I wasn't there! I moved everyone when she was done. 2. Captain and Morgan (the son that almost fell to his death as a newborn) in the tree home he was born with his momma. 3. Stunning Afghan hound I came across in Savannah, Georgia. 4. Daisy, a rescue from the humane society. Beautiful pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 37

Tigitodwitz

Savannah Super Cat
Yes. Unfortunately lol. Just kidding. I was irresponsible to not have gotten her fixed before then, but that was a stage in my life where I was making all sorts of messed up decisions. I'm much more responsible now, but I'm still working on it. :)