Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

User name change

Diane

Savannah Super Cat
Hi, I was wondering if I can change my user name by dropping the A letter and just having Diane? I did notice there was another member name with just Diane BUT that person was last seen May 20, 2012, almost a year from now and really doesn't look like she is coming back. I was wondering too if members have not been on for almost a year if they should get deleted from the site. If they want to come back they would have to sign up again...makes sense to me.

John Popp

Site Supporter
I hope Paige can help you out on a screen name change, although I don't think it's a good idea to start scraping screen names because of the appearance of inactivity. There are often a ton of lurkers logged on to the site, probably in the realm of 4 or 5 to 1 over the people who provide content. Nothing wrong with lurking, but when they do decide to make some posts they shouldn't need to register again to make it happen.