Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Viva Las Vegas

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Even though I don't like Vegas, I'll be there Friday thru Sunday for an event sponsored by another forum to which I belong. So, this moderator will be off line for a few days livin' large in Sin City. And for rascaldad, John Popp, Jacq and others who are thinking that I'll be drinking my through the long weekend, you're only partially correct.:big grin:

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Even though I don't like Vegas, I'll be there Friday thru Sunday for an event sponsored by another forum to which I belong. So, this moderator will be off line for a few days livin' large in Sin City. And for rascaldad, John Popp, Jacq and others who are thinking that I'll be drinking my through the long weekend, you're only partially correct.:big grin:
And why shouldn't you? Live! Enjoy!. I'll miss teasing you!:p

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Africa is my dream trip. DH won't go with me and none of my friends are interested. The other forum sponsors a dinner for its members each year in conjunction with an international jewelry trade show. I have never met any of these people IRL but have known many of them via the form for a decade. This is my first time attending the dinner. Some of the diamond vendors & jewelers attending the trade show are also sponsoring members of the forum and they have donated door prizes -- diamond rings, sapphire rings, pendants, earrings, bracelets -- so it's quite an exciting event. And we get to see in person each other's jewelry that we've coveted on line. Some of the women own diamond rings in excess of 5 carats. Location is secret, ID is required, and armed guards will be present.