Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are getting a SV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Well it's finally happened! Shane and I will be getting our very own male f4 Savannah in a week or two!! We will be moving into the house this weekend. He doesn't have a name yet but we will wait and see what we think of when we meet him! I'm so thankful to the breeder. She has been just wonderful to me! I have bugged her about this little guy for months and fate finally worked out to where we can get him! I can't wait!!! I know the first thing everyone is going to say is "WE WANT PICTURES!!" but the forum is still having pic uploading issues.. Don't worry I have some great pics waiting to let ya'll see!! :)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
YAHOOOOOOOOOO. Congratulations. I know how much you want this and I'm sure you will be delighted with your new fur kid. From Lequoia right?

Rafiki

Site Supporter
WoooHooo!!!!!!! Congrats Samantha! Is this the same kitten you were drooling over a few weeks ago?

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
That is great Samantha. I KNOW you guys will love him. He has tugged your hearts and now you are captured. Can't wait til the pics come. :)

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Yay!!! Congrats Samantha! I know Kins and Charlotte will love having a younger brother to spoil

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks everyone!! Yes WW and Rafiki it's the one from Lequoia I've watched since she first posted him! I just knew he hadn't been taken home by someone yet because his home was supposed to be with us and now it will be!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Awesome Samantha. Are you going to pick him up or is Christina shipping him? If you pick him up, don't be too surprised if you have to pry him from Christina's hands and her eyes will probably fill with tears. She, like all good breeders, has a hard time letting her babies go.

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
We are going to drive the 11 hours to get him! And we may even stay the night at Christina's! She very graciously offered so it would save money on a hotel! I can't wait to see a cattery and my new fur baby and meet a sevral!!!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
We are going to drive the 11 hours to get him! And we may even stay the night at Christina's! She very graciously offered so it would save money on a hotel! I can't wait to see a cattery and my new fur baby and meet a sevral!!!

Ha! She's going to put you guys to work, I bet. Take grungy clothes just in case. And you get to meet Jamu. Lucky you. Please be sure to give her a hug from me.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Wonderful news and many congrats, Samantha!

I'm so happy it all fell in place to get the boy you (and all of us here) KNEW was meant to be yours :)

I can't wait to see pics when he arrives home with you :)