Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Weather predictions

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
Don't know how things are going in your neck of the woods, but it looks like we're in for some rough weather. Strong thunderstorms, and cooler temps. Guess tornado season has arrived.:eek:

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Pretty much the same here (Michigan). We lost internet last night and the cable was out, too. I woke to sleet and huge claps of thunder...with chances of heavy ice, flooding, wind, sleet or snow, locust hordes, etc forecast for today and tomorrow.....ugh.

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
Pretty much the same here (Michigan). We lost internet last night and the cable was out, too. I woke to sleet and huge claps of thunder...with chances of heavy ice, flooding, wind, sleet or snow, locust hordes, etc forecast for today and tomorrow.....ugh.
I feel for you! I know all about the ever-changing Michigan weather...was raised in Charlevoix, then spent 20 years in Cheboygan before moving to Ohio. Been here 13 years, and this year was the longest winter ever. We don't get the amount of acculmulation that I'm used to in MI, so I'm spoiled now! :lol: Not used to the tornados. Thankfully, I haven't had any hit our immediate area, although there have been some north and east of us. Good luck up there!

Wild Tafari

Savannah Super Cat
Tornado season has NEVER left us this year! This has been the most crazy weather I've ever seen. Freezing one day, warm the next, and rain/thunderstorms all throughout the winter with tornados. :confused:

We get to look forward to severe weather again tomorrow also!

Wishing you and Pam the best in your areas! Stay safe!

Don't know how things are going in your neck of the woods, but it looks like we're in for some rough weather. Strong thunderstorms, and cooler temps. Guess tornado season has arrived.:eek:

Last edited:

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
Tornado season has NEVER left us this year! ('Bama) This has been the most crazy weather I've ever seen. Freezing one day, warm the next, and rain/thunderstorms all throughout the winter with tornados. :confused:

We get to look forward to severe weather again tomorrow also!

Wishing you and Pam the best in your areas! Stay safe!
Thank you, and same to you! We never had tornados where I grew up, so this is all rather nerve wracking for me. So far, it's just hard rain and lightning, coming in bursts. I pray no tornados come your way either!

Lori Greer

Cahaba Cats
Yes, we are bracing to get hit tonight and all day tomorrow. Have had warnings 3 days in advance about the unstable air mass headed this way. Batteries are stocked and all our camping equipment handy from when we were hit just about this time last year. That was the most awe inspiring and scary thing I have experienced... a little too up close and personal when the fingertip of a twister kisses your back yard. Chainsaw and fuel on standby just in case we get nailed again. Be safe everyone!

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
Sorry to hear about all of the bad weather...I guess I should be happy with the weather around me right now in north florida :big grin:. Good luck everyone.