Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Well he knows what he likes...

Lil Demon's Mom

Savannah Super Cat
WP_20140808_006.jpg WP_20140808_007.jpg WP_20140808_006.jpg

We just moved to a new place last weekend and brought Schrodinger to the new place this past Wednesday. He is stuck to me like glue. But today he decided he wanted to sit next to me but first he had to make a mess lol.

Attachments

• WP_20140808_008.jpg
    WP_20140808_008.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 21

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Seems like just yesterday you brought him home and now he's a big beautiful boy. Congratulations on your new digs. I hope you find peace and happiness there.

Lil Demon's Mom

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you! He's getting SO big. It's funny watching my son tote him around. Schrodinger just gets this look on his face like "ugh... again!?" but he lets him tote him around like a sack of potatoes.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Our headboard almost reaches the ceiling and Rafiki used to love jumping up there and attacking the rosary I had hanging. I kept telling her not to mess with Jesus. The following week she fell into our pond and took an angel statue in with her. We figured the man upstairs was telling her more firmly! Rosary is now in the drawer and she has not headboard walked in a couple of months. Oh, and having toys dropped on you head from this height is less than delightful as well.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully Schrodinger will settle in quickly and not get too stressed. He is getting to be quite a big boy! Would love to see a pic of your son toting him around... ;)