Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wetcats' New Kitten!

wetcats

Savannah Super Cat
Here is a pic or 2 of my funny face, lovable little boy. His name is
Ufisadi-I think the s is silent; unless anybody can speak Bantu? it means 'mischief'. Of course he is going to earn his own name! He is arriving around the 22nd, and I'm dancing in excitement. Patti is his mom!

Boy white 2013 0616 06.JPG

Last edited:

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Congrats!

The link didn't work for me but I am sure he is lovely...and love the meaning of his name! How do you pronounce Ufisadi then? Oofee-adee or something like that if the s is silent?

wetcats

Savannah Super Cat
Congrats!

The link didn't work for me but I am sure he is lovely...and love the meaning of his name! How do you pronounce Ufisadi then? Oofee-adee or something like that if the s is silent?

hahaha you got me Brigitte! According to the Bantu pronunciation guide--I flunked! But that is just his registration name..... I messed up posting the pics, can't figure out what I did wrong.

wetcats

Savannah Super Cat
Grateful Thanks, Paige for the picture edit! No, the name is mine, which I hunted down because I wanted an African name. Like I said, I flunked the Bantu course!