Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

What Did Your SV(s) Get For Xmas?

ScottKelly911

Savannah Super Cat
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, Chanukah or other. We Savannah parents seem to really spoil our little spotted fur babies, so I figured, this would be a good place to share what presents we got for our kitties!

Well, This being Shelby's very first Christmas, I thought it better be a good one. So he got a 3pk of little fuzzy mousie's that have a little shaker sounding thing in them to play with. He loves them and has managed to leave them throughout the house. Also a new wand toy that took him exactly about 10 minutes to rip off most of the feathers. But the BIG one that he has to share with Chloe, they got the cat equivalent of a new bike!

Here he is about an hour after bringing it home. His first successful use after many failed attempts! I used Stella and Chewy's Freeze dried chicken treats to get him to finally do it. Laser pointer and Wand toys were futile in trying to get him to use it.

Attachments

• Shelby Cat Wheel.jpg
    Shelby Cat Wheel.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 15

admin

Paige
Staff member
Scott, Shelby did very well! He is a lucky boy to have a dad who spills him so much...spoon he will be running all the time...

I was just cursing at my cat wheel as zuri and the kittens were running on it and making lots of noise at 5 am here...they take turns running and kicking each other off to do so :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
They got a ton of hyendry stuff -- wands & hide toys. Good grief they go stark raving mad over those toys especially the wands which are much much better than da bird. Even though I bought several of each type of hide toy, Maliik was going around stealing Juba's & Taji's and tried to stuff all 3 in his mouth while growling and snake hissing at the same time. Funny as heck. He's never done that with any toys I've bought anywhere else.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Here they got a litter robot, skineez chicken and duck toys, catit sense toy and I don't remember what else...they have many hyendry toys already as well as other toys, so they are set. Oh and another cat wheel ;)

ambiente18

Site Supporter
I also bought the wheel for the cats and only a week before Christmas they have understood - that it is a gift for them :) . Diamond believes that this is a gift just for her and runs on it every day...She allows rotates the cat's wheel only Ambiente. I still have a lot of gifts for cats, but I'll give them to a New Year, we don't celebrate Christmas as you:)
video about cat's wheel

A

adamcrssmn

All joking aside, our cats have, literally, DESTROYED the "cat toys" my daughters bought them for x-mas/chanukah... in multiple pieces... which is why we buy "dog toys" for our kitties.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I also bought the wheel for the cats and only a week before Christmas they have understood - that it is a gift for them :) . Diamond believes that this is a gift just for her and runs on it every day...She allows rotates the cat's wheel only Ambiente. I still have a lot of gifts for cats, but I'll give them to a New Year, we don't celebrate Christmas as you:)
video about cat's wheel

That is a really nice wheel! Where did you get it? The wheels we get here are now made of plastic and also made in China! The Cat Wheel Company has already had to send me a replacement after only one year of use :(

ambiente18

Site Supporter
This wheel is made ​​in Moscow. It is made of wood (you will laugh:) ) and plastic (plastic - where felines traces), wheel bearings from some car. The price of this wheel in Moscow, as you have - 570$. I am very glad that when cats use the wheel there is no noise. I want to add a wheel weighs 60 kg ;) and its dimensions - diameter 120 cm and width 32 cm
http://kotograd.ru/