Savannah Super Cat
I'm actually in the final stages of finally getting my kittens. They were originally scheduled to fly in this tomorrow although I didn't receive enough of a heads up so I asked for them to reschedule. Turns out a pretty big blizzard is forecasted to arrive in the Nj area for tomorrow which will most likely make flying into Newark or any other tri-state area pretty much impossible. I feel pretty lucky I asked them to reschedule by chance but it got me thinking, what happens if your kitten is already in the air and It can't land in your airport or if the flight (my kittens have a connection) is cancelled altogether. I can imagine this is a nightmare situation, but has this happened to anyone on here? I feel like I've averted a disaster lol.