Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

What have I brought home?

Lis

Savannah Adult
This is Lis, I brought home two kittens about five months ago. Tiberius & Jasper. Their spots have been getting darker and more defined as they grow-is that the expectation with Savannah mixes?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 64

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Their spots have been getting darker and more defined as they grow-is that the expectation with Savannah mixes?

Well sure, as with any cat, not just savannahs, their coats will change as they mature. Those are some nice spots going on in that picture.

Lis

Savannah Adult
I've been torn between Bengal and Savannah with these kids. Some of T's spots have tarnishing or what I though could be rosettes (which you see in bengals) but these are changing by the day. Both kittens have the hooded eyes/leggy long bodies and giant ears of Savannah's though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 46

Lis

Savannah Adult
Couple more shots from a couple weeks ago...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 35

Lis

Savannah Adult
As far as I know! I adopted them from Ruffstart. Their mom is a run of the mill calico-milkman papa is unknown. They're obviously exotic mixes-just trying to pin down what exactly I'm dealing with. T's flagged ears and crazy spots made me start looking into this. Jasper has been getting darker-his spots were very faint until about a week ago.

Lis

Savannah Adult
My theory: they're bengal, Savannah and American shorthair. AKA banana splits. But T's "rosettes" are separating so who knows?

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
They are such good looking kittens no matter the breed. And I think I see faint ocelli on the lighter kitten. The darker one has obvious ocelli.