Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I found yesterday

Charley

Savannah Super Cat
I stepped outside for a bit and came into this! Good news is I was looking for those shoes, so yay! This magic trick brought to you by Bizley Plisken aka Wiggles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 49

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, good boy Bizley... of course he may also be the one who stole them in the first place, but at least he eventually returned them!!

Charley

Savannah Super Cat
I'm certain he's the one who stole them after getting ready to go out and finding only one flip flop by the door - can't seem to find where he is stashing them, though! I guess I'll see next time he's hungry, lol!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I 'lose' things around here all the time, including shoes, pens, binder clips, etc. but the thing that makes me grouchiest is when my bluetooth earpiece walks off - I've had four go MIA in the past 18 months...

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
I 'lose' things around here all the time, including shoes, pens, binder clips, etc. but the thing that makes me grouchiest is when my bluetooth earpiece walks off - I've had four go MIA in the past 18 months...
I think there is a message in this somewhere!:confused:

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Haha, yes there probably is, and I had given up bluetooth completely until this past weekend when one of my ear pieces suddenly appeared again. Unfortunately it is my original bluetooth device and rather old so has its own unique charger, and mine has been chewed through the wire, sigh. Anyway, after finding it I couldn't resist, I found a new charger on eBay and am just waiting for it to arrive to charge up and be hands free again...