Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

what the...poop

Lil Demon's Mom

Savannah Super Cat
Tonight Schrödinger jumped up on my bed and pooped on my bed right in front of me (and while my son was lying in the bed even)! He's never done anything like this before and he's litter is fresh.

Lil Demon's Mom

Savannah Super Cat
I nearly fell over when I realized what he was doing! He's been wonderful at going in the litter. I've transitioned him to the litter kwitter, but he's been doing fine for almost a week on the red disk. :(

Lil Demon's Mom

Savannah Super Cat
I don't know what his issue is, because he was going on the litter kwitter great for nearly a week and now he does this. Right now he's angry with me because I told him he can't come back in my bedroom tonight. So he's crying outside my bedroom door.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I nearly fell over when I realized what he was doing! He's been wonderful at going in the litter. I've transitioned him to the litter kwitter, but he's been doing fine for almost a week on the red disk. :(

My cats would pee in the litter quitter but never pooped in it -- they always preferred the box for pooping so I kwit the kwitter.

And you moved a short time ago right? Might just be too many changes for him but my bet is that he isn't happy with the litter kwitter.

Trish Allearz

Yep, plenty of people have used the Litter Robot that I believe is advertised on this site. It's a real nice box-- probably the only one I'd use for Savannahs.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
My first thought is also that he is upset about something. It could be the litter kwitter, or it could be something completely unrelated - a stranger visiting, a moved object, humans fighting with each other, or spending more time than usual away from home, etc. The problem with cats is they make it hard for us to figure them out sometimes... :(

admin

Paige
Staff member
I have two litter robots and they are awesome!!!! If you buy one, please mention the site as they seem to think no one on this forum buys from them...