Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was your first Generation?

Stormi

Savannah Super Cat
I would love to know which Generation was your first? I have talked to a few whose first was an early gen, but I see most were F6 or around there.

s&jdavis

Savannah Super Cat
I have an F3C and for my next one (when I have funds and a willing husband ha!) I want an F2.

Stormi

Savannah Super Cat
^-^ Thank you all for your responses! I'm planning on getting an F2 Male and I had 1 person message me on FB saying I should first get an F6. But I've done tons of research and I feel I would be able to give an F2 a good life and handle him well. So I'm very happy that I'm seeing a good bit started with Early gens :D

D

Dantes

My first is an F3, and I was totally freaked out by his energy for maybe the first year. Not that I didn't love him, I just couldn't keep up with him! He does tend to get a bit bored even now, and if I could I'd get him a buddy, but that's not in the cards right now.