Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Does The Water Go???

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa has been preforming scientific investigation as to where water goes once it goes down the drain...

I am sure she will report her findings when the report is complete, but this is a very long term project it would appear.​

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Please ask Elsa to forward a copy of her findings to Kilifi. She has been working this problem for months. Thank you very much.
Cary for Kilifi

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Please keep Elsa out of the garbage disposal side for safety sake. (or, kill the live lead). Never know if Jake comes around and hits the switch to scare her!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Please keep Elsa out of the garbage disposal side for safety sake. (or, kill the live lead). Never know if Jake comes around and hits the switch to scare her!

I normally keep the cap on it... But when I have water in it, or it is wet it really draws her attention... I try to keep her away from it.