Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's the boss?

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
This is how the kitty hierarchy works at my house. The smallest girl, Paris..gets the biggest basket, no sharing allowed. Avery and Harley cuddle comfortably in the bed to the right of Paris. Geege to the left is struggling to fit into her allotted basket...and poor Rufus in the lower right looks like a loaf of bread dough rising, lol.

Attachments

• DSC_2034.jpg
    DSC_2034.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 28

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks, Kristen :) Paris has been the reigning monarch here since she arrived 6 years ago. At this point she needs a crown and some jewels to go along with her throne.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, and I always thought a kitty hierarchy was verticle! These guys are too cute, but they all seem pretty happy with where they're at, even Rufus (I have a couple of bread loafs rising here as well :roflmao: )

Alicia

Savannah Super Cat
This is how the kitty hierarchy works at my house. The smallest girl, Paris..gets the biggest basket, no sharing allowed. Avery and Harley cuddle comfortably in the bed to the right of Paris. Geege to the left is struggling to fit into her allotted basket...and poor Rufus in the lower right looks like a loaf of bread dough rising, lol.
Lol I love that picture!!! How fun! :)