Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Why we can't have anything nice...

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Who needs blinds when you have a stunning gorgeous handsome breathtaking mel boy? Why don't you put a climbing pole up by the windows and a walkway above them? Or, an idea from the rocket ship thread, use artists canvas or tarp on your windows so he can climb without putting a big dent in your checking account.

Jim & Baghira

Savannah Super Cat
tri big grin: Baghira hasn´t tried that yet.......not that he not eyed them a few times though :oops:... my wife is mostly there to give him a HEY DON`T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT tri big grin:

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Who needs blinds when you have a stunning gorgeous handsome breathtaking mel boy? Why don't you put a climbing pole up by the windows and a walkway above them? Or, an idea from the rocket ship thread, use artists canvas or tarp on your windows so he can climb without putting a big dent in your checking account.

We are building shelves above them. Nyah lays on the tracks now, but I feel better with shelves. They also broke the cat tree right beside the window which was going to be the launching pad to the shelves. So now we are building something climbable / scratchable up the wall.

We also got the stuff to make a climbing rope in the basement. I was thinking having a huge piece of rope hanging from a bolt in the ceiling of our bedroom may cause raised eyebrows...:rolleyes:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
We also got the stuff to make a climbing rope in the basement. I was thinking having a huge piece of rope hanging from a bolt in the ceiling of our bedroom may cause raised eyebrows...:rolleyes:

I think it would raise more than eyebrows. LOL. My husband would be an advocate of this. I'm glad he doesn't participate here. I mean, I could break a hip, yanno?:lol:

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
I think it would raise more than eyebrows. LOL. My husband would be an advocate of this. I'm glad he doesn't participate here. I mean, I could break a hip, yanno?:lol:
Tycen is laughing. He doesn't participate either, except when I read posts to him or force pictures of everyone's super cute kitty cats in his face. I make him look at every last one of Atticus and Dino pictures, which was my master plan to get him to break down and say "fine" to an F1!

Ps he liked the tarp idea. I am going to have tarp blinds to make my cats happy. What a life!

DChap

Site Supporter
We have blinds in every room of our house but keep them completely rolled up ;). Tojo has definitely done his share of damage around here. I sooooo want another Savannah buddy for him but we have a pretty nice home and hubby is sure it would be double trouble so for now our dog is his friend/victim until we downsize or finally just give in...