Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Woodbridge Savannahs

RBgodzilla

Savannah Super Cat
Hello all, has anyone dealt with Woodbridge Savannahs in Ohio? I think they are a new breeder so not sure if anybody has dealt with them yet.

Thanks

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
Also if you are still considering breeding you are best served NOT getting your cats from a new breeder. You want established lines as well as a breeder that can mentor you.

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
Not sure what kittens you were interested in, but their current litter is out of a marble queen which means all the kittens will carry for marble. They also show a picture of a Serval on their Dams page, not sure what that is about?

RBgodzilla

Savannah Super Cat
Yeah, I just ran across that site so curious about them.

I've dealt with new vendors/sellers (various items) in the past and they wete not good experiences. Just wondering if anyone knew about them. Sometimes known people begin their business or, in this case, programs after doing things for a while. I was thinking maybe perhaps this was someone who had done this for some time and finally got to become more official. No biggie, only asking. :)

I'm thinking of going through Amanukatz. Seems like a few people here had bought from them before, not as well known as other breeders, but I couldn't find any bad reviews on them.

RBgodzilla

Savannah Super Cat
I did find Woodridge on the cattery list. Maybe same place, maybe not. Either way, I will go with a different breeder. :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
I would not discount a new breeder as far as pets go...as far as Amanukatz, I have not seen anyone on the forum who has a cat from them, but I could be wrong. I think Brigitte said something about them in this post?

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Hello all, has anyone dealt with Woodbridge Savannahs in Ohio? I think they are a new breeder so not sure if anybody has dealt with them yet.

Thanks
I have not heard of them before, but I see they are using my Savannah Cat presentation without giving me credit, so I'm not terribly impressed so far...

admin

Paige
Staff member
I have not heard of them before, but I see they are using my Savannah Cat presentation without giving me credit, so I'm not terribly impressed so far...

You need to let them know...I never heard of them either!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I did find Woodridge on the cattery list. Maybe same place, maybe not. Either way, I will go with a different breeder. :)
What cattery list are you looking at? I don't find them listed on TICA's list of registered catteries either.