Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Yeti to the rescue!

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Wonderboy Yeti has done it again.

Unlike last time when he was communicating about the laundry room, this time he called my attention to the fact that I needed to open a door that he closed behind Yuki and could not figure out how to open. "Ape man can open it, let's call him into the room and tap on the doorknob."

He got a reward later in the day for his concern about Yuki being stuck in the half-bathroom, and I gave Yuki some of the reward for her troubles.

It never ceases to amaze me how expressive and smart these critters are, and how concerned for each others' well being they are. We apes can learn a thing or three from our feline friends.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Well, I would believe your story if we weren't talking about savannah cats. What really went down is they both wanted a treat, conspired to pull the wool over your eyes and succeeded. I can hear it now: Yuki, go in the bathroom, I'll close the door, act all concerned about you and run and get the Ape. He'll give us treats like he always does.

Poor Tort, LOL.

cmantis

Savannah Super Cat
I call bs on your story. What savannah or in my case jag cat cant open a door?

When the guys came and delivered my couch they thought I had a captive in the bathroom because the knob kept turning and I begged them to keep the boxes blocking it till done.

SV Dad

Site Supporter
Well, I would believe your story if we weren't talking about savannah cats. What really went down is they both wanted a treat, conspired to pull the wool over your eyes and succeeded. I can hear it now: Yuki, go in the bathroom, I'll close the door, act all concerned about you and run and get the Ape. He'll give us treats like he always does.

Poor Tort, LOL.
I call bs on your story. What savannah or in my case jag cat cant open a door?

When the guys came and delivered my couch they thought I had a captive in the bathroom because the knob kept turning and I begged them to keep the boxes blocking it till done.
OMG!!! Here we go again! Another claim of savannah misbehavior.:eek: I'm trying to figure out just what charge(s) is being levied against Yuki? I'm trying to figure out just who the plaintiff is, and who is a friend of the court.
Mr. Campbell, you seem to be swimming in clients this week.:confused:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
OMG!!! Here we go again! Another claim of savannah misbehavior.:eek: I'm trying to figure out just what charge(s) is being levied against Yuki? I'm trying to figure out just who the plaintiff is, and who is a friend of the court.
Mr. Campbell, you seem to be swimming in clients this week.:confused:
This from someone who named his cats Rascal and Mayhem :rolleyes:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
This will take more time to analyze and let it sink in... It would appear that there are accusations floating around here that could give one of my clients an undue reputation and hitory

MM3

Site Supporter
I have no idea what you all are talking about. :rolleyes: My little girl behaves perfectly. I ask her to drink some water and she complies. I say lets go for a walk, she jumps up on the arm of the couch so I can put on her harness. I say go to the lu she jumps in her box and does her business. I say time for bed, time to go nighty night. She follows me into the bedroom, climbs her stairs up to her suitcase and goes to bed. She is a precious angel. ;)tri wink:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I have no idea what you all are talking about. :rolleyes: My little girl behaves perfectly. I ask her to drink some water and she complies. I say lets go for a walk, she jumps up on the arm of the couch so I can put on her harness. I say go to the lu she jumps in her box and does her business. I say time for bed, time to go nighty night. She follows me into the bedroom, climbs her stairs up to her suitcase and goes to bed. She is a precious angel. ;)tri wink:
Can I have some of what your smoking?:big grin: