Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Young cat food

D

Dantes

IDK, this sounds fishy to me:

Found only in Young Again foods, Rejuvené is a naturally-derived compound that contains molecules that, when joined together, make up the structural units of RNA and DNA. These fundamental cellular building blocks have the ability to become any type of cell the body needs and can be stockpiled by the body, then sent to repair and build new cells where they are needed most. For example, in the event of illness, they can rapidly be used to make new white blood cells and other disease killers, or help repair damaged organs and tissue.

Rejuvene search leads to this: http://www.rejuvene.net/

when it sounds too good to be true... :(

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yeah, that's what I thought as well...I am trying a food called Holistic Select, which Zuri like so far - she is one picky girl...

D

Dantes

I'm beginning to think that "good kibble" is just not possible and the terms are completely contradictory. I love the idea of food that is convenient, but even for feeding humans anything that is that convenient just isn't healthy. Then again I'm one of those people at Safeway that doesn't shop in the middle aisles, I'm either getting fruits & veggies or meats (ok, and the occasional wine ;) ) so why wouldn't I do the same for my kitlings? It's a PITA, but at least I know what's in the food.

I've been feeding Dante Weruva canned food and I'm even beginning to suspect that. :-/

D

Dantes

Yeah, that's what I thought as well...I am trying a food called Holistic Select, which Zuri like so far - she is one picky girl...
I just checked this out online, so far it looks pretty good, I didn't notice any warning signs, plus they sell the 13oz cans, and it's much cheaper than Weruva...although I'm still wary, I will put it past the kits to test.

Edit: too good to be true, of course, contains carrageenan. :-/