Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeddie Goes Swimming

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Zeddie likes to spend lots of time outside with me...I swim/tan, she chases bugs and hangs out in the shade.
Today I got the brilliant idea to see how she likes the pool. She has tried the tub before, and was too curious about the toys in it to leave.
She did so well in the pool! She didn't love it, but she didn't hate it either...she just swam her way out.
Here is a video of me holding her as she swam

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Zeddie likes to spend lots of time outside with me...I swim/tan, she chases bugs and hangs out in the shade.
Today I got the brilliant idea to see how she likes the pool. She has tried the tub before, and was too curious about the toys in it to leave.
She did so well in the pool! She didn't love it, but she didn't hate it either...she just swam her way out.
Here is a video of me holding her as she swam

Did you put her in the pool or did she jump in all on her own?

She definitely got the hang of swimming a lap though!

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
Do you have room for me in there? barefoot It has been so hot and humid (raining again, too :mad:) in Northeast Ohio, that I feel like I should have lost at least 20 lbs. in water weight alone.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Do you have room for me in there? barefoot It has been so hot and humid (raining again, too :mad:) in Northeast Ohio, that I feel like I should have lost at least 20 lbs. in water weight alone.

These are the first hot hot days we've had this summer in Ontario...35 C since Saturday I think....we've gotten lots of cold/rainy days as well. I love the summer and heat...but not the humidity

Dandylions

Savannah Super Cat
fabulous .... wish we had a pool ... well just this week it's been about 28c in the UK this week it's what we call a heat wave :) ...lol

we talk and moan about it constantly but to be honest us Brits don't do weather very well :)

Trish Allearz

I actually think it's a good idea to teach pets how to swim if they are out near a pool for any reason at all. Just in case they fall in- and I know of a Sphynx who died after falling into a pool and slipping under the pool cover (sorry- tragedy- but just a reminder with those with pools- think smart!).

Zeddie did great!!!