Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Did I teach Leo or did Leo teach me?

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
And now Arya is playing fetch! It's a mad house when all three want to play fetch. This is what I meant by careful what you wish for.

Connie P.

Savannah Super Cat
And now Arya is playing fetch! It's a mad house when all three want to play fetch. This is what I meant by careful what you wish for.

SV Dad, I already told my husband about you and your crew! He said, "Is he crazy!" LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Is he crazy!"
Beyond doubt.
The few "lunatics" who have 4 or more SV's (excluding breeders with kittens) will probably tell you that it is a multi ring circus at all times. I profess the belief that 3 SV's is a critical mass. 4...?!! detonation:eek:.
Ask Witchy for references.Witchey Better yet read the thread "Atticus diaries". 'Nuff said.

Val

Site Supporter
Val, the problem is, I want to quit my job to stay home with them! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't see it as a problem and totally understand. I want to quit my job too and stay home all day with them too! LOL. We should be eligible for paternity leave Problem is they are so spoiled with raw diet, grain free snacks and goats milk. Must work a few more years. They eat better than we do.