Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

F3 Boy

John T.

Savannah Child
Hi Everyone

I am new on the forums, but wanted to introduce our new baby boy Rhexy, born 10/11/12. We are totally new to the SV breed so this site has been invaluable.

The boy has been with us just over 2 weeks now and hes absolutely fantastic. He was very shy for the first 48 hrs and since then he's really come out of his shell and is getting crazyer and crazyer. Jumping and running all over everything, very very vocal, biting and chewing through any cables he finds, etc.

I'll be asking for a lot of advice on these forums!!

6jldkx.jpg

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Nice looking kitty! Is that a UK bred cat? Ask away on the questions. Be prepared to be owned!
Nice to see something from across the pond.

ScottKelly911

Savannah Super Cat
Congrats John T! What a great looking little guy! I also have an F3. Love him to pieces! As Brigitte mentioned, be very careful of the chewing of cords. Electrical shock is a real concern. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
Hello, and welcome! You have an adorable little guy there! Looking forward to seeing more of him.