Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

F3 Male Wanted for Early 2015

TrevVT

Savannah Kitten
Hello,

I am looking for a male F3 Savannah to bring into my family to provide a good home in early 2015. I have spoken to a couple of really nice breeders and they said they might have some F3 kittens available in the new year but of course cannot make any guarantees at this point. I live in Northern VA and we currently have a very friendly and energetic 4-year old tabby cat that hopefully will act as a great big brother. We are setting up a room with a large cat tree and a window overlooking the man-made lake in our apartment complex. This can be the cats' sanctuary although we want them to spend as much time with us as possible. We do not plan to breed and we would not de-claw the animal.

Please reach out to me if you are expecting to have an F3 litter available in early 2015. I also welcome any beginner tips and love to hear breeder experiences they have had with these cats over the years.

Thank you,
Trevor
gogollt2@gmail.com