Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Help me name my kitten...

missycat

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome! Paige does indeed raise amazing kittens!

These names have no immediate meaning to me, however I'm sure someone more in tune can chime in.....Kano, Kintaro, Kahn, Smoke, Kai...these names all share something with Jax which I suppose may be lost on this forum but they are all from........mortal kombat :p.
Very interesting Jason...I like smoke if he was a Mel. Kano is nice. Maybe I need to look into mortal kombat...

missycat

Savannah Super Cat
Does anyone like the name Milo??? It won't hurt my feelings if you don't. It's Andrew's idea.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
The name should be what YOU like. Unless the kitten does not like it. ;) If I wanted to name my new kitten "Bat man" I should be able to. I would NOT though, Not in a million years.

Evie

Savannah Super Cat
Hi Melissa, welcome and yes you have two gorgeous babies! Love the names Pax and Asher - Good luck and I know you will love the forum - it has been so helpful for me as a new SV mum! :)

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome! What amazing kittens.
I have been a proponent of letting the cat name themselves. A few days in the house and usually they earn a name! Rascal and Mayhem are delightful cats.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
FYI. My animal psychic said Kilifi likes being called Kiki. SO, that has become her home name. Azidi likes Zidi. We shall see if Regulus is ok with Regie.
You can call me anything except late for dinner.

missycat

Savannah Super Cat
The name should be what YOU like. Unless the kitten does not like it. ;) If I wanted to name my new kitten "Bat man" I should be able to. I would NOT though, Not in a million years.
Thank you for that, but it will get old real quick if everyone tells me the name is lousy. My boys need great names

Trish Allearz

Riley ;) Zero (nightmare before Christmas).

I could give you millions of odd names lol

Gavroche (little rascal rebel boy in Les Mis)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk