Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Jasirisana Savannahs - Savannah Cat Breeder - AZ

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I do not, but I am expecting F4s in a couple of weeks and I may have some F2s on the way in June... I also have a litter of F5s right now that are almost four weeks old.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I am expecting a litter of F3C kittens in the very near future - stay tuned for more info and pics when they arrive.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
It is actually a girl that is not on my website (which is in desperate need of updating). Her name is Zari, and she is the daughter of Ariel who is on my website.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Thanks guys, she is a real lover too, as opposed to her sister who is very aloof toward people - go figure...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Zari gave birth to a little boy on May 27th - unfortunately it looked like he had neurological deficits and passed away last night. This is the heartbreaking side to breeding, so sad...

Zari-JetLi F3C boy 2014 0527 05.JPG Zari-JetLi F3C boy 2014 0527 06.JPG