Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

meet akira

Vito

Site Supporter
She is very beautiful, what generation is she and how old? Tell us more about your precious girl. :paw:

akira

Savannah Super Cat
hi shes a f5sbt.nearly 3.had her since 14weeks.she came from a breeder in scotland.im not sure i can say what breeder as i got a warning about inappropriate advertising.loves our company really spoilt

Vito

Site Supporter
She's lovely and quite a big girl, she looks really contented, we live in Scotland and got one of our boys, Franco from stylisticats, he too is f5. You can follow his journey on a thread here called MEET FRANCO. Here's a few photos of him.

Attachments

• IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1062.JPG
    IMG_1062.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 8

akira

Savannah Super Cat
franco is lovely,very handsome.thats the same breeder as our akira,maybe a relative somewhere down the line.i left a testimonial on her website.her and her husband are very good at what they do.akira is nearly 6kg and seems to get taller every day.loves her nightime walks with me

Vito

Site Supporter
Perhaps they are cousins , very similar markings :) Franco is 2 years next month, Vito is 2yrs in October, both boys weigh in at 6kg and also like going for walks too. They are like Akira spoiled rotten and enjoy every minute of it.

akira

Savannah Super Cat
both lovely boys.akira was the only one of her siblings to stay in scotland.her mum was porsche and her dad ferrari who went back to canada.were thinking of another savannah addition ,but had 2 burmese boys and a bengal girl and when the eldest burmese passed away the others werent the same.akira is a happy cat with the the house to herself