Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Newbie to the forum

wfraser1955

Savannah Super Cat
Hi, my name is Walt and I hail from Ontario, Canada. Very recently (last week ) we ( my wife Janet and I brought home our new family member, Loki. He's an F2B male, 6 mths old. I can't believe how he has adjusted to his new home, it's almost like he's been here forever. I've been reading through many of the topics and posts on the forum and can say that there is a lot of experience on varied subjects when it comes to Savannahs. Looking forward to chatting in the coming days,months and years.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Welcome! I'm from Ontario as well. What breeder did Loki come from? Would love to see some pictures!

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome! And yes, they most certainly are like having furry 2 year olds. It is a good thing they are so cute, isn't it? My house has been chaos today. Perfect Princess Nyah, my girl f2, has been Spoiled Brat Nyah! Just this morning she stole 2 waffles from our human 2.5 year old, knocked her baby kitty brother, a 5.5 month old f2, off the cat tree and stole his birdie toy, knocked my contact lens case off the bathroom counter and sent it flying as I was trying to put them in, and knocked over my 15 year old's freshly poured, full glass of water off the kitchen counter. When I told her she was being a pistol today, she yelled at me and stormed off to the guest bedroom to sulk. These cats are something else! I can't wait to hear your adventure stories and see pictures, because believe me, you are going to have them and you will laugh at things you can't even imagine now!

wfraser1955

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome! I'm from Ontario as well. What breeder did Loki come from? Would love to see some pictures!

I got Loki from Christine at Exotic Tails, I haven't got too many pictures yet, I'll post afew over the next few days. His name while at the cattery " Jareth" however once we got him home for a few days, Loki seemed to be more appropriate..lol

Attachments

• DSCN0020.JPG
    DSCN0020.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome Walt & Loki, Debbi, Safari & Jaspurr! Looking forward to a lot of photos from you all! :)