Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Fitz has been home 1 month!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Our sweet handsome handful of a kitty has been home one month today! And he is seven months old today! He celebrated by putting his feet up and being lazy :)
image.jpg
I tried to do a "size pic" it didn't really work.. And I wasn't supposed to be in it because I had just showered.. Lol
image.jpg
Look at those colors!
image.jpg
He likes to nap in this specific spot in the closet...
image.jpg
Lovely windowsill picture!
image.jpg
Just hanging around.
image.jpg
RAWR!!!
image.jpg
Totally owning this oversized recliner!
image.jpg

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
I particularly love the RAWR-Ack photo! So, I assume that he was well worth the wait?
Definitely worth the wait and 24 hours in the car! He is just wonderful and we love him so so much! He is ornery as they come but he makes up for it by cuddling any time we sit down to watch tv!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Have you introduced him to the other cats? If so, how did it go?
I have! He has had free reign of the house for the last week and half or so. There haven't been any bad spats. Charlotte hisses and sometimes swats and Kinsler only hissed the first few days. Charlotte will actually be hissing and trying to smell Fitz then it's like once she realizes that he knows she's sniffing she gets pissy and hisses and runs away.. Something I do think is a good sign is that if Fitz is getting hissed at he just lays down and is totally chill! Lol

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Glad he is being a cool chilled out boy. SOMETIMES. He is looking so good and BIG. And you looked fine Sam. :)