Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Forgetful?

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
So for 2 weeks, I have been on a mission to get my hands on this toy from a McDonads Happy meal. It was only available in Canada. I live in Fl. I had success. I gave 1 to my brother. He flew home today. What do I find in the guest room?

Attachments

• AD5F4872-87D1-497F-9A4E-0AA3E436AF8D.jpeg
    AD5F4872-87D1-497F-9A4E-0AA3E436AF8D.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 24
  • D6B6F403-89D0-48DC-BDF9-97CD051D4FD7.jpeg
    D6B6F403-89D0-48DC-BDF9-97CD051D4FD7.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 24

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
I do call Holly Klepto Kitty for a reason. She has been known to steal my sewing scissors, pens, screwdrivers, other small tools when cable guy has been out. The grandkids swim goggles and other small pool toys are also favorites. I found the mini Serval on top of a stack of vcr tapes that the grandkids watch.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
LOL... I love it.. Would love to find them in the states... LOL, maybe I can find one of Pilots to pic me one up! :)