Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Happy Holidays from Agato Savannahs and Savannah Cat Chat

jungle boy

Savannah Super Cat
I'll drink to that! (non-alcoholic egg nog of course, lol! ) and right back at you missy!!! Nice FESTIVE lookin' cats you got there too, LOL!
;)

ScottKelly911

Savannah Super Cat
I can't believe they let you put Santa Hat's on them and didn't knock over the ornament :lol: Thank you Paige for providing us with such a wonderful website. Happy Holidays!

MM3

Site Supporter
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! Many blessings to account for, PAIGE for having the idea of this outrageous forum. Working so hard to keep it in tip top running order! THANKS DOESNT COVER THE GRATATUDE. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE IMMEDIATE SUPPORT STAFF. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the awesome members. WITHOUT this incredible team I would have way more grey hair! Since I am a first, YES FIRST time cat owner I needed a lot of support. AND BY GOLLY YOU ALL WERE FABULOUS ! I've learned so so much from everyone here. And reading Carolyn's book.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND MAY BLESSINGS BE SPRINKLED AROUND YOU ALL !
image.jpg MM3 & kitty