Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kansas- Farmer Serenades Cows With Trombone

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
See Full article at: http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/26198470/kansas-farmer-serenades-cows-with-trombone

------------
A Kansas farmer is going viral. He's getting calls from media around the world -- and even a tweet from Ellen DeGeneres, all for playing a song on his trombone for a very interested audience.

Derek Klingenberg played the songRoyalsby British pop star Lorde, on his trombone. The audience -- Klingenberg's herd of cattle.

On his Facebook page, the talented rancher says he frequently plays trombone for his cattle, to calm them and make it easier to round them up.

The cattle can be heard mooing along and responding to the notes in the video.

Klingenberg says he's been contacted by CNN, NBC News and even a television network in Japan, who all wanted to use his video.

He uploaded the video on August 3 and in just two days it's been watched 1 million times. Mobile users can watch the video here:http://bit.ly/1o8LDrx.

Klingenberg says he's just happy to share the beauty of his Kansas home with the world.

D

Dantes

That's funny. When I play my trumpet in the house, the cats hide.

D

Dantes

LOL... But he was using Trombone.. You need to go borrow one to see if it makes a difference... Savannahs are smart enough to know the difference.
Right, but cows are natural baritones...that makes sense they'd be attracted to a trombone.

My cats are sopranos...lyric sopranos at times...maybe I need a picolo lol

Be sure to add a Flute to the list as well.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Not sure what happened here but I didn't write this line that showed up in my post? At least I don't think so....

LOL.. That was from me... I was replying to you.. That kind of thing makes you think that you are going crazy...