Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Meet Tamu

s&jdavis

Savannah Super Cat
Tamu monster is up to 16 lb now!
36aa660408c71a22e1d343cb046a74cb.jpg

-Sonya

SavannahLuv

Site Supporter
Tamu looks great :love: How old is he now?

Makes me want a F2 from Patti along with a F1 from Sue Love 2 but for now Shango is content with being an only fur baby... he gets all the attention that way.

s&jdavis

Savannah Super Cat
He's about 19 months now...I highly recommend Patti's kitties! And an F1 from Sue...*drool*. Haha! That will have to wait until we retire and the kids give us money for a change lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SavannahLuv

Site Supporter
Tamu's a handsome guy. Kittens look so similar when they are only days old, I just love watching them grow up :love:. It's great seeing pics of Tamu as a kitten to him now at 19 months old. I know my Shango has changed a lot from his adorable 8 day old fur ball pic to his even more adorable/ornery 9 month old self. More fur babies will have to wait for me as well, but I have a wish list going lol! If only I could teach Shango to rob a bank for me, Savannah's are cute enough they could probably get away with it :LOL: Luckily he gets so much attention with me being able to work from home I think he's pretty content with being an only fur kid.

SavannahLuv

Site Supporter
Some kitties are just more people oriented than cat oriented - I have a few of those, makes it a challenge at times when they all want my lap at the same time! :ROFLMAO:

I bet they make a great blanket to keep you warm in the winter :LOL:

Sounds like Shango is one of those cats... the older he gets the more concerned I am that if I got another kitten he wouldn't play nice with it. As long as he seems happy, I'm also happy just having him as an only pet (well I'm more his pet lol).