Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New to Savannahs, have an F2 girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd L

Savannah Super Cat
Becki i to had no idea how Awesome Savannahs were until i got my first a year ago this feb. Since then ive gotten another and my wife is pestering me to get 1 more. Thats what she said for the second one lol! I will tell you our first an F5 came around quickly but our second an F2 was the opposite. It took a long time and alot of work to get him to the Social kitty he is today. But let me tell you like everyone else has said. Once they feel your trained to there liking and they start to praise you its all over. They will have your heart for life.

Congrats on your new kitty. Life doesnt get any better. =)

Sam

Savannah Super Cat
LOL you sound like me from my post 2 months ago.. F2 female (Layla) distant, drama queen and played hard to get for weeks. Trust me, they come around and when they do its pretty amazing thing. She owns the house, when she is awake (when she is sleep we dont make a sound because we need the quite house for the time being) nothing is safe from her curiosity. She was picky with food, picky with just about everything until we figured out her mind games :) dont worry, she is training you well and looks like she will have you hypnotized for the rest of your life.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
LOL you sound like me from my post 2 months ago.. F2 female (Layla) distant, drama queen and played hard to get for weeks. Trust me, they come around and when they do its pretty amazing thing. She owns the house, when she is awake (when she is sleep we dont make a sound because we need the quite house for the time being) nothing is safe from her curiosity. She was picky with food, picky with just about everything until we figured out her mind games :) dont worry, she is training you well and looks like she will have you hypnotized for the rest of your life.
LOL!!! Wow. Good to hear Layla has taken over the house. So...... about the second..........;)

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
LOL!!! Wow. Good to hear Layla has taken over the house. So...... about the second..........;)
How funny us new Savannah people are talking about a second one! I know I am getting a second, it is just a matter of when. I would purchase another from the breeder I bought Nyah from in a heartbeat. Michelle was honest and has been incredibly patient with all my questions. I do want a male, and I want another f2. Ok, I really want an f1! But an f2 is probably more appropriate. Nyah has a vet appointment next Thursday to prep for her spaying the following week. Maybe once she recovers....

Sam

Savannah Super Cat
She has come along way, she still has her moments but she is a cool customer. We too are thinking of getting an f2 male now to keep Layla busy because with my work and the house, all of my other times are spent playing with the little devil :)

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Update! Nyah let me pet her today! Not for long, just two strokes down her back when she was trying to convince me grilled cheese sandwiches really ARE part of a healthy SV diet. She is also "talking". She is meowing back when we say things to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.