Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Sacramento show this weekend

A

Aimee

I know there are a few Northern California memebers here....is anyone planning to go to the Sacramento show today/this weekend?
I had no idea about it and just so happened to click on a link here this morning.
I am thinking about taking the family tomorrow to check it out and get some new toys for Titan! Sounds like it would be fun to see all the kitties and hope there are some Savannahs there! :)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Kelly Shepherd might also be there. Be sure to ask where the Savannahs are benched and introduce yourself. And take pics if you think of it!

I also believe there will be a couple of Highlander (my other breed) exhibitors that will be there by the name of Irene and Dawn - you should definitely check them out as well as Highlanders are an amazing breed. Just ask at the front of the show hall when you purchase your tickets (usually $6 for adults, unsure of the price for children).

A

Aimee

Kelly Shepherd might also be there. Be sure to ask where the Savannahs are benched and introduce yourself. And take pics if you think of it!

I also believe there will be a couple of Highlander (my other breed) exhibitors that will be there by the name of Irene and Dawn - you should definitely check them out as well as Highlanders are an amazing breed. Just ask at the front of the show hall when you purchase your tickets (usually $6 for adults, unsure of the price for children).
Thanks Patti! We are getting ready to head out in a little bit, I will make sure to check out the highlanders and I will try and take pictures! :)