Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

they will never like each other, uggg

M

MK Anderson

I completely agree with Trish. At least they aren't screaming and attacking each other.
I just watch it! and yeah, you can hear her, but she was hissing and growling at him. After she did that I said something to her. Must not pick up to well on the phone.

M

MK Anderson

I've decided to find a behaviorist that will come to my home and help me get some peace!

M

MK Anderson

Their not going anywhere(always be here no matter what) and with someone home all the time we can run interference most of the time.. unfortunately, there are the times we cant. So, I would like to see if someone can help stop that part...

M

MK Anderson

I will Patti. I've gotten help over the years with you all and Marilyn. I'm just at a loss with why they will tolerate, coexist, and avoid each other then bam all out brawl. I so watch them and just cant figure their body language out, I'm missing something. So I would really like someone come in to the home to observe them... I want to hire Mieshelle Nagelschneider her office is in Seattle, but dang it if she only does phone.......

M

MK Anderson

So, I ordered this women book on my kindle and I'm reading it. I found something very interesting that I Never did when I introduced Keeba. this was the time Chloe starting brawling and lasing out at Pergie. She stats that if you have more than one cat in the house and bringing in a third you should NOT introduce all the residents cats at once, but one by one, so you don't have aggression between those 2. I'm thinking this is what is going on. Now I cant read the book fast enough. Keeba gets along with both cat very well and is not normal cat LOL and doesnt have territorial issues at all.. He wants love and peace :)