Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!! Ye Haa!!

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
Congratulations John and Elsa on her new home. If you're anything like I was, you are now getting things ready for the new arrival and counting the days. She is a real sweetheart.

cbain

Site Supporter
Pretty kitten John, I know you will be impressed with Elsa , over the years we have had hi end Mau's , Siamese ,Burmese and Tonkinese cats and when old age took them I got my wife a Savannah female as a gift, the little kitten came out of the carrier and was purring and ready to rip and run . You just got a super cat, get some toys and load the camera.