Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Possibly one of the best days EVER considering thats when my Kovu baby was born!
I can't believe he is a whole year old now! He is such a valued & important part of our lives, I don't know how we ever did without him.

We started looking to get a Savannah once I found out I couldn't have any more children, so Kovu is kind of that 2nd child I never got to have. May sound silly, but he is totally my fur child.

Thanks Moon Heart Cats for making such an amazing kitten! We love him to pieces.

Happy Birthday Kovu!

Attachments

• FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 30

admin

Paige
Staff member
Happy Birthday to Kovu! I remember when you first starting posting, Ashley! Kovu has certainly grown :big grin:

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
How funny, that is when my Geek Baby litter was born...it's happy birthday to Babbage, Jobs and Lacey too! Many happy returns to Kovu!

Happy Birthday, Kovu!

With all these cats that were born on 11-11-11, I think they should get free memberships to the Corduroy Appreciation Club :)

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Too funny, I had to go look that up. We could have called Babbage "Corduroy" instead if it had occurred to us!

Instead the date looked very binary to us and so the three kittens born had to have computer related names. Charles Babbage is credited as making the world's first computer, then Lacey was named after Ada Lovelace who is credited as the world's first computer programmer, and then we had Steve Jobs too ;-)

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
And I forgot to mention that my Baz and Maddie also celebrate their birthday on 11/11 but they turn four years old instead :)