Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

1st vaccines

Update: First to Patti, yes the dogs have been around a cat before so I figure after the initial interest wears off they will probably ignore them cats. Thanks for the dogs blanket advise, I think I'll do that. I'll adda few more pics real soon.

Vet: We called 4 different vets. I read and read and read and read the document on this site about vaccines and which were needed. After calling around we finally found a vet who is familiar with savannahs and knows which vaccines to start with. She was very understanding to our concern about the girls being behind on everything and she ensured us teh girls woudl be fine. Even offered a good deal on spaying them when the time comes. Their appointment is tomorrow at 530. I'll be glad to get them started.

They are really awesome cats. Elsa is a bit of a weird cat. She will let you pet her when she is within a foot of her food bowl as well as when she eats and when she first wakes up. Other than that, she dodges us when we try and pet her. We are working on sitting in the room with her, playing with a feather toy that makes the girls crazy and we are able to pet her a little. Just takes time with her I guess...Anna is a mess...she is not afraid to get your attention, get a quit back scratch and tears off after Elsa only to be tackled by Elsa. Good times.