Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

A couple of questions

M

MK Anderson

I think it's worth trying out! If it doesn't work you can always take it away. I think the picture are fine too.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yes, you can chat online in realtime...I cannot keep up with FB, lists, forum...I am not sure how anyone else does either ;) My commitment is to the forum, first and foremost...I am going to try and get this done tonight.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback, Trish! I am a techie, but it is impossible to keep up with all of the FB groups, yahoo groups and forum. I am going to implement the shout box tonight or perhaps during the Superbowl when no one is on. I tested it and it is awesome!!! Am putting it at the top of the forum, unless someone objects. I was going to place it on the sidebar, but...don't really like it there.

Once it is live, you all can let me know what you think, please. I can easily change the coding and put it on the sidebar if you think having it at the top is too distracting.

And remember - the shout box is not to take the place of real posts...

admin

Paige
Staff member
Not really...I can make it a bit smaller or put it on the sidebar, but most people prefer to have it where it is...or I can remove it...it is just something we wanted to try out...