Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Azidi, Kilifi, Regulus and Cary.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
I am going to consolodate all my posts, picts and videos about my kids here from now on. One stop shopping....so to speak. :)

Last edited:

Carykd7kau

Just as a little info. Regie and Kiki are still sleeping through the night. Regie by my head, between my pillows and Kiki at my feet cuddled up to my legs. Just before my alarm goes off ( ususally around 03:25 ) Regie starts licking my face to wake me up. If I don't respond, he licks my eyelids. I usually respond to that and then Kiki starts whining about us moving around. THEN, he jumps her and the chase is on...over me the bed and out the door to his room. Living with Savannah cats is ... an experience.

Carykd7kau

Azidi continues to fill out. I picked her up this morning and, although I did NOT weigh her, I estimate she is over 8 lbs. ( from 7 lb 8 oz last weigh in.) I will have to try to get a weight soon.
She has become a real talker and is very loving. Most of you remember when she would hide under the bed and I could not even touch her. Although I cannot "HOLD" her, I can pick her up, skritch her ears and rub her back feet. She will come to me most of the time when I call her. Oh and I can pet her from head to tail tip too. She will head butt me and body slam me too. Loves to chase the wand toy and the little mice I throw for her. Just cannot seem to coax her out into the rest of the house for any length of time....YET. Slowly she is becoming more sure of herself, so I remain hopeful.

Carykd7kau

Since Regie came to live, Kilifi has become MUCH more energetic. (she was getting lazy) Her eyes are much happier and since they have started chasing each other, she looks like she is firming up some of the flab she was starting to build up.
She is also much more loving with me. Lets me pet her more with less complaining. Does not attack my legs any more, and just seems happier....which makes me happier.

Carykd7kau

Regie is doing great too. He is all over the house. He is quck to learn when I tell him "NO" he is very much an "air cat". Always climbing. SO far no falls.
He is gaining an average of 1 oz per day and eating like a little piggie. When he is not playing with Kiki, he likes to lay in the recliner. If I am in my other rocker, he will just curl up and sleep in the recliner. If I kick back in the recliner, he has to be right next to me. We nap together.
I have never had a kitten who is so "beside me" ever before. He is such a lover boy and also a little stinker.
Thank you Patti for being here with your babies. :in love:

Carykd7kau

Hey! I am at work now. I have some new ones on my computer at home I will post when I get there. All I have here at work are from what I got from previous posts I made from home. Reruns...
Patience , my darlings..... Patience. ( One can tell they have been with their Savannahs long enough to become as impatient as the Furballs they love...)

Last edited:

Carykd7kau

Oh Oh. I had fish for lunch here at work. Last week, when I did that, when I went home, Regie tried to crawl down my throat. He smelled the fish and went crazy. I suppose he will try again tonight.